Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflections

In creating this blog, I have come to realization that there are many aspects of modern journalism that are taken into account in publishing and designing a document. I undertake a lot of research in publishing this blog for I know the professional ethics and morale is not a joke.

Schriver (1997) state that in order for a message to be delivered effectively, both texts and images must be present. I have put several pictures in the post so that the readers will understand more clearly about my posts. 

Creativity in publishing a document, freedom of speech, as well as ethics are important things that designers need to look into before publishing a document because they can't just simply publish documents without considering the public that are going to view their documents.

Reference:
- Schirev, KA 1997, 'Dynamics in Document Design: Creating Text For Readers', Wiley Computer Publisher, New York, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment